Can you get pregnant after having a tubal litigation?

I had my youngest Josie 5 years ago via emergency c-section and the doc went ahead and did my tubal then..so hubby and I have not been using anything to prevent pregnancy. But recently I have been feeling a little off,tired,I don't eat at all like I used to,I still get my monthlys but they are way off and not at all normal. And the biggest clue is I am feeling what feels very much like fetal movements..and I know S that sometimes having gas can can cause those feelings..but I rarely get gas and especially not for this long. So I can't help but wonder if it is at all possible.....

faithfultxmama

Asked by faithfultxmama at 1:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sure, it's possible. I actually have a friend that it happened to. Good luck!
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 1:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes, it's possible. Get a checkup.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes - I had a tubal done after my 5th and they actually made me sign a form stating that I understood that the procedure did not "guarantee" sterilization.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• 0.01% chance is still a chance. Remember age and hormones change our cycles. If you still get your period I would say not pregnant. You may not be getting enough iron in your diet or your thyroid gland may be slightly out of whack. Both of which could make you tired and mess up your cycles. I suspect you are probably feeling food move through your digestive tract. Not always gas per say. However I think your symptoms warrant a check up with the doctor. Better to be safe than sorry.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yup, it's possible.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010