God could it get any worst???

Hey so in Jessica (Hi :) ) and i have 14 more days left and today is my birthday well me and stan got be togather and told his mom to eff off lmao for real anyway All day the baby is Kicking like CRAZY it Hurts SOOOO bad and i went to the doctor and make sure we're ok and everything and the doc said we're fine but the baby is Hurting me soooo Much is there anything i can do to calm him down and make my day less Painfull??? Help please Thanks so Much :)

Firstbabyjessi

Asked by Firstbabyjessi at 1:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Happy birthday! Sorry baby's giving you such a rough time. I found that laying on my side sometimes helped...it at least shifted baby's feet away from my ribs/organs a little bit. My 2nd was a CRAZY kicker though, and she never let up!!! Sounds like you've got a little gymnast in there. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• First happy birthday,,,and try to do whatever it is that is the most comfortable for you at this point. Baby is almost here. Just 14 days and its all over. You can do this! I had late July and August babies, so I remember. My dd just turned 18, it really is the most amazing thing you will ever do in life. Good luck and God speed
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• When my son would kick me...usually in like the bladder it felt like, I would try and hold my stomach. Like lift up to take some pressure off. It seemed to help.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2010