Is it fair to ask to be happy in this life???

...or shall I just stay under this roof because its a roof, and be unhappy until the day "negative grumpy man" dies???? Dont i deserve happy too??? My son does too...he has his toys friends and me and food and clothes and all of my heart...so he is almost set...but What about ME???

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes you deserve to be happy. We only get 1 life so why would you spend it miserable? However, if you are hinting at the fact that you are with this man for the sake of your child, I'm not going to be much of a help in that area. I feel like if it wasn't for having my son, I wouldn't be marrying his father...my fiance...but I am doing it because my life and my son's life would be made a living hell if we didn't get married.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• One does deserve to be happy in life but you have to make your life worth the living and make yourself feel better
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• again...we r not married or going to be ever. he is just an older grumpy man, not anything to my son....legally or spiritually or otherwise...so there is your assumption down the toilet...lol. never ASSUME anything...if u dont have all the facts. ...yes i am taking control of MY life and sons. night...he is not even a sperm donor...
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010