POOP

my 6yr old daughter that i love with all my heart constantly talks about poop everything that has to do with poop fascinates her to the max...i swear this child can use the word poop in all her sentences if she could...
anyone have a kid so into poop? it's funny but omg how much can someone really say poop in a day...she makes jokes and revolves around the word...i ask her and she says she likes the way the word just so easily flows out of her mouth

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL CUTE :d
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My 2 year old likes to say poopy. But I'm trying to break him of it... in our house it is considered inappropriate. Unless you have a reason to be talking about it, it isn't a casual topic.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my younger cousin was like this (she's 10 years younger than me). When she first started to talk she had a speech problem, and well my uncle being the funny guy would joke around with her, so low and behold her first words were poop. It took until she was about 13 or 14 to finally get over it, but it DID help her with her speech (talking about poop and farts, etc). Some kids are just like that, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That is funny. I am sure it is just a phase. Too bad you don't live in Ohio. The Cleveland Zoo had an exhibit this summer called "The Scoop on Poop" and it told you all about animal poo and the things that it can tell you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well actually now my 2yr old is poopy talking thanks to her sister...my son is disgusted with both his sisters...lol its a poop war in this hows
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My kids never said poop but it is good to develope speech. the word that they say a lot is no and no this no that stop and no
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My little brothers went through this phase. Kids want to say things and get reactions. Unfortunately, for most adults, "potty talk" gets a great rise out of us. We look horrified, kids think it's funny, and it keeps going. Try not to react to it. She'll eventually get bored and move on to something else.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 9:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• mines does it all the time and i have to say we done with that for the day
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• That's funny. Definitely a phase; my daughter talks about it plenty.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010