i really hate my neighbors

1 that wants to borow everything including the kitchen sink
1 thats could be staning right in front of the person she just talks like she across the river from u
1 smokes outside her house cause her adult son has asthma never mind that all your has it..
i am looking for a new house..hoping to move soon..
does anyone else have neighbors like this or anywhere close to it

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I live beside my in laws.... you've got it easy! lol
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 1:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I totally feel your pain. My neighbors are nightmares, every one of 'em....except one guy who goes to work and comes home, and never makes a peep in between. Why can't they all be like that? lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes i just started back to work overnite on the weekends after 2yrs..i really dont want to have to come home an deal with this..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Only the nosy ones that choose to come out and sit on the porch and stare when there is any sort of noise or commotion emanating from my home, and the gossipy ones too. I do not give a shit what happens outside of my home whatsoever. I don't get it...... my SO runs to the window whenever he hears people noises or an ambulance or a fire truck outside of our home and I just ignore it. I don't give a shit what is happening to or with our neighbors whatsoever. It's like the rubber-neck syndrome so many have, people love to watch a train-wreck! Why do you think reality tv is so popular?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Welcome to apartment life. Get a GOOD job, good credit and buy a house in the country FAR away from ALL your neighbors and you will NEVER have to deal with apartment neighbors again. We were all youne once. and all lived in an apartment at one time or another. Bad neighbors are the incentive to better yourself in life.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• thats how i feel i dont care what happ outside my house..i feel like beggy sue would just get a job like i did..an frog horn leghorn would use the dam cell phone attached to tight ass hip pocket..an smoke stack would either quit smoking or get a fan an let it blow around her room til the smoke clears..im tired of arguing them..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i live in a house..i oved from ann apartment to escape the ppl an kids walking over my head..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Luckily no...we live in the country so no annoying neighbors! lol
    Good luck on findn a new place hun.
    try_again

Answer by try_again at 1:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• little brown bag full of poop and a lighter lol it is really really funny
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2010