How did you meet your SO/Husband/Boyfriend??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Worked with him, he was my last ex's best friend at the time and actually was instrumental in hooking us up. We became friends while working together and as any woman with half a brain can, I knew he was into me. After I broke up with his friend, we started going out after work, strictly as friends (I mad that super clear!!) I was never attracted to him whatsoever!!!! But after a few months, I fell in love with him and then it did not matter anymore. First time I ever fell in love with a personality!, that's why I am holding on to this relationship so tightly although I am pretty sure after finally seeing his true colors that I don't want to be with him forever.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• well i meet my now husband thanks to my sons hair...he was my sons barber...he was always so kind and sweet a total prince he would never charge me and ask me for my number but i thought he was full of shit so i blew him off till one day he ran after me as i walked out after my sons cut was done and asked me for my number...so i gave it to him and we talked everyday he reopen my heart...and i feel in love with him and to this day his still calling me all the time now i just tip him in a much better loving way when he cuts my sons hair...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I met my husband through his cousin who used to be my bff (long story that has nothin' to do with him!) :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i meet my husband on a dating site.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Work....I had been working a fast food job for 2 years, despite the fact that I was being all but stalked by a couple of creepy co-workers. Finally, I decided I'd had enough - I quit and swore I was going to find a job at a small, quiet place where there weren't any men. First day at my new job, I walked in and said "Oh (bleep)" because I made eye contact with my now-husband and knew I was in deep. We were engaged 5 months later.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We met in 6th grade. Dated into 7th, he moved and when he came back we were too scared to say anything. Finally, 8 years after we first met and fell in love, we got back together and have been together since. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• In Iraq my team was stationed on a very small base in the middle of nowhere. We needed to get American contractors to do a project in order to ensure it was done right. They couldn't fly into our remote base, so we drove to Mosul to get them (6 hours away). We were hanging out at the PX trying to kill time because we weren't heading back until the next day. I was at the magazine stand reading TIME. I glanced over at this Infantryman a few feet away. He looked so malnourished, his uniform just hung off of him and like he hadn't slept in months, his eyes looked like they were in a bar fight. YET, I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever seen. He glanced over and smiled at me. I honestly fell in love with him that very moment. I knew I was going to marry him right then. I don't know how I knew, I just did.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I met him in a homeless shelter lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010