NEED HELP ON HOW TO CURE OF UTI?

WELL SINCE I WAS 15 I HAVE SUFFERING FROM UTI.. I SOMETIMES GET IT WHEN ITS TO COLD OR AFTER I HAVE HAD SEX OR MOST OF THE TIMES I JUSS GET IT.. ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CURE IT PLEASE HELP

hz_babymama

Asked by hz_babymama at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Health

• Cranberry juice.
    Anonymous

• Wear only cotton underwear.
    Use unscented laundry soap and bath soap.
    Do not use bubble bath or other bath additives when you take a tub bath.
    Go pee after having sex.
    Drink a glass of cranberry juice each day.
    Eat yogurt everyday.
    If you go to the doctor and get a prescription, take it just as prescribed, for as long as prescribed. Don't stop taking the medicine just because you feel better - that just makes the bugs stronger and harder to kill when they regrow. And they will regrow.
    Never let a UTI go untreated for too long - you can end up in the hospital with lots of complications including kidney damage.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i have had this same issue. drink plenty of liquids daily. when you use the toilet wipe the toilet paper from front to back. always go to the dr when you sence you have one. And use all the antibiotics when prescribed.
    Anonymous

• There is this stuff you can buy from a health food store it is called "U.T. Vibrance" made by Vibrant Health. It is a powder that you mix with water or unsweetened cranberry juice. I swear by this stuff, it is better than any medication the doctor can give. I am also pregnant and my OB said it was fine to use and that it would be better than medication she could prescribe. Also, take probiotics, but make sure they are the ones that have to be refrigerated. I was also diagnosed with the interstitial cystitis and when through all the in visit treatments along with the pill and it didn't do anything for the uti's. Hope this helps.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008