My husbabnd and i are having trouble potty training out son what can we do to help him use the potty?

he used to tell us when he needs to go but all of a sudden he stopped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take of the diaper's!! Let him get dirty, he'll eventually start telling you when he need's to go. I've never heard a child who like's to stay in a dirty underwear. Also buy some undies he would like (batman, car's etc..) and a cool potty chair or toilet seat.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I don't have boys. but my grandma said that my grandpa would put cherios in the toilet and have my step-dad use them as target practice..LOL!! but that was to teach him how to use the toilet..But I agree with what was said above...
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 2:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I need help in the same situation!! my son will not go to the potty if his dad is not home no matter what I try to do.. But having your husband go to the bath room and potty with him seems to help my son some but i still need help with what to do when i try.. i have gotten underware and his fav. cars and spiderman but he will go in them and take them off still will no go to the potty i have tried even rewarding him with toys and his fav snack but nothing seems to help except when his daddy goes with him..
    momin20062008

Answer by momin20062008 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2008