About what week in pregnancy....

When after conceiving did you start getting neasous and what week did it turn into vomitting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was so sick every day the whole day. from week 7 up to almost 4 months of the pregnancy. It felt like I have to puke. But I just cant puke. Not sure why, I can be sick as hell and i still wont puke. but i had this feelings. oh man, thats probably the worse part of every pregnancy. hihi
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I threw up every day, sometimes 3 times, from week 8 will week 32. It's different with everybody. You learn to deal with it:) I was teaching, and would leave the kids, go puke, then come back and teach. Fortunately there are medications you can take to help!
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 3:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I have to say I was very lucky with all my pregnancies. I never had any of that so I really couldn't answer that. Try to google it?
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I was lucky. I felt nauseous with certain foods. This started about 7 weeks. I got through the day just fine with out feeling sick. It was at night when I was tired but never puked.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008