What are your favorite crock-pot recipies?

Monica84

Asked by Monica84 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i only use it for pulled pork or beans dishes...
    _pulled pork... nice lean pork roast....finely chop up an onion...pour over your fav. BBQ sauce and tomato paste. (small can)...you can add the smokey flav. that comes in the bottle, for a more outdoor flavor. yummy

_red beans and rice
    soak red beans over night...rinse them in the morning....add beans and water to pot, also finely chopped onions, smoked ham hocks, smoked sausage cut into small bite size pices...salt and pepper...let cook for hours :)
    when beans are done and ham hocks fall off the bone make a little flour and water based mixture and stir in for a little thicker cravy like texture...let cook for a few more min. to thicken and cook the flour flav. out.
    I serve that as a side dish with rice....
    bon appetite :)
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm with Ladyblue38 - pulled pork is my fav recipe for the crock pot. I use a package mix - quick and tasty.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Stew
    Chili
    Sloppy Joes
    I made a killer curry tonight

Send me a message offlist if you would like recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2010