Do you have a pet you can't stand?

One of my cats is a real jerk. I won't give her away, don't worry, I adopt for life. I figure I got at least 10 more years of her BS before I am rid of her. Anyone else feel me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pets

• NO, but my SO does! I am honestly hoping the thing gets loose and gets run over by a car and it's brains get smashed all over the road, I will literally be a dance of glee while SO cries.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• be doing a dance
    truthteller0722

• That's absolutely cruel, truthteller. Animals don't ask to be "pets" and shouln't be to owners who don't love or want them. If that is how you feel then it should be given to someone who wants it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have one that gets on my nerves but I still like her, amazingly. She's a standard chihuahua and for the life of me she won't housetrain. Every morning I get up to a minefield. She was born with water on her brain so she's a little crazy too. When she wants on the bed or couch, she runs around in circles. She'll do that for up to 30 minutes... or when I get sick of the tick*tick sound of her nails on the floor.. lol
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 6:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• nope
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• There are places that will take these pets and not euthanize. It might be kinder to do that than to keep a pet that is torturing you. I would think that the pet senses your feelings.
    I do not go crazy over my dogs as I use to. A lot of changes have occurred in my life. I still love them and care for them. But I am tired of their mistakes. I know one of my dogs intentionally pea where I am going to walk when I do not greet her properly when I return home. She is out to get me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i feel like that about one of my dogs sometimes, she's just so stupid but i still loe her little slow self, i just think she;s one of the "special ed" dogs
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Ranger. He's the biggest a-hole of the guinea pigs. He bites the other pigs, fights, etc. We put one of the babies from the last litter in with him and he's turned into a whole new pig. We call him Ranger 2.0, but as the other one gets older, he's turning into Ranger 1.5 and lower.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes...a guinea pig...she loved to talk to the cat and when ever the cat walks by she just goes nuts ...irritating....
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• nope .. thank God ... i did have a cat when i was younger .....she made me so mad!!!! she was evil.
    armywife8879

Answer by armywife8879 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2010