I hate him / I love him / WTF

I'm about to have my exs baby he left me 3 months ago... and i'm about to pop any day now... God he makes me so sad and he hurts my feelings all the time... he wants me to move on and stop loving him and i want to do this as well but it feels like I can't! It feels like this chapter in my life won't even start to close untill the baby is born...

There is no one else (so he says and i believe him) but still... I just want it to be done and over with... I'm sick of crying all the time... I'm sick of missing him... I'm sick of thinking about him... I'm sick and tired of ALL OF IT.... I've done everything... picked up new hobbies, made new friends, even went out dancing... nothing I have done has helped me get over this fucker! Its like he has me wrapped around his finger... he wants me to stop loving him just as much as i want to stop...

how the hell do i accomplish this????????????????????

Niltiak

Asked by Niltiak at 3:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to pick yourself up and brush yourself off and get yourself together, your having a child by this man and you are gonna have to deal with this man/asshole for the rest of your life no matter he likes it or you like it. You need to rememebr and keep it fresh in your mind how he has treated you and shit on you. Whatever happened between you two DID NOT WORK & IT"S NOT GONNA WORK FOR YOU TWO. Focus on the baby that is coming take care of yourself and pamper yourself until the baby comes, with time it will get easier and you will have your shit together. You are gonna be a single momma and you need to have shit lined up for this, make sure the babies room is set up don't pick the phone up to call him or for his calls have him leave a message and if it something about the baby then call him back if it has nothing to do with the baby then until that baby comes theres no reason you need to see or speak to him. CONT BELOW
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Most likely it will happen when baby happens! When I had mine, it changed my whole outlook on life and what was important within mine. But I swear (no lie), this happened the very same second that child was placed in my arms for the very first time(which was literally just a few seconds after coming out of my body. And that was the craziest thing ever for me!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That is a question only you can answer sugar, but I truly/honestly do wish I could answer it for you. I have been in similar shoes.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• TRUTHTELLER... I sure hope your right and I sure hope i have her soon then because I can't take anymore of this for very much longer without loosing my mind
    Niltiak

Comment by Niltiak (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry hun, that is not easy and there is no easy answer. But I think truthteller is right - baby will probably change everything for you. <3 Hang in there.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You can do this and you need to take care of yourself being sad and all depressed isn't good for the baby. Eat good get plenty of rest and focus on yourself and this baby coming. Look me anytime and we can talk some more i am a good listener. Hope to hear from you soon.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• if anything can get your mind focused toward the future< a new baby can. you won't have time for heartache! congrats and good luck!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Men SUCK...
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Can't answer now. But I will come back to this one.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010