What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I packed a suitcase and moved to Arizona. I had no guarantee of a job when I got there, no apartment, no furniture....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We packed everything we owned and left it in storage at my parent's house. We packed two duffel bags of clothes and our cat into a beat up old Buick Skylark and left. We didn't know where we were going, we just started driving. We went south out of Montana first, then drove along the southern border of the U.S., then drove up through Georgia and South Carolina. We finally completely ran out of money in Raleigh North Carolina. We worked day labor there until we saved enough for an apartment and then worked full time jobs to start furnishing it. It was a great experience...though definitely difficult at times.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 3:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Decided to rent an apt with dh when first married and we didn't know anything about living on our own and we hould have looked at more places....
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Coloring my hair..... lol
    PackersMamaof4

Answer by PackersMamaof4 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Gave away all that we owned. Went to Texas to school to learn a language so we could start an orphanage in Mexico. We had our first five childen within two months after we open our doors. WIthin 8 months we had 18 children. Being in a foreign country with only $80 dollars and no one to back you but stepping out in faith was quite an adventure. But one I'll treasure all my life....

One other was meeting my husband and marring him 12 hours later! Now that was exciting! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 11:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010