is this way to do it, can i be pregnant

i have my period on the 30 and ended on the 3rd....

so from 9 to the 14th was my time to try

i had sex on the 12 and 13th... on the 15th my boobs itch real bad and i have watery discharge really bad for a week after i had sex

also had sex the 6- through the 9th

the 15,16,20,21, and today

i want to know what are my chances

i would love to have a baby with my husband

i took a test it said neg. did i take it to early

i should be getting my period on the 27th or 28th

jenniferlouise

Asked by jenniferlouise at 3:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you need to do it at the end of one week past your period unless you buy one of those pricey early response like i did but it still didnt work. i took another 1 week past when my period was suppose to start and got a pos. but i got preg on the 1 st try 9-12 days after my period
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• In the middle of your periods, when you ovulate, you should have more discharge. I never noticed until I started paying attention. When I was trying I think I had sex the 1st day I noticed the discharge, skipped a day and then had sex again the next day. I only had to do this twice!

I've heard if you are having too much sex it can lower your chances, but I don't know how much is too much, or if it is true.
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 3:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yes you did it close to the day. You could be preg. But you must wait to test till after you missed a day or so of your period. Its way to early to test now. If you don't get it till next week you've got to wait till maybe next Friday if you don't get it by then test on Friday.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 3:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• NONE of us know if you could be pregnant because we don't know your cycles. Sounds like you probably don't either. After you ovulate your CM should not be watery but almost dry. If you think you ovulated but had wet CM then you probably didn't ovulate. Sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear.
    Anonymous

• no leoangel I am not....unless she is tracking her BBT, CM, and CP she doesn't really know her cycle. She never said how she knew when she was ovulating. While the online calculators can be helpful they are not necessarily accurate.
    Anonymous

• Also, it's going to depend on a lot more than her LP. Fertile CM is vital to conception. She needs to get Taking Charge of Your Fertility.....it's a great book.
    Anonymous

• You are right. Years of research don't mean a thing. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2008