S.O recently trying to hack my laptop? Accusing me of cheating online! adult content

I have started to act different towards him. Partly because he can just be an ass sometimes. I stay away from him. He pisses me off or annoys me I keep to my self and find something to do. I still tell him I love him, cook dinner, plan family stuff to do. When he is being rude, or a jerk. I just stay away since talking only leads to a fight. When he is frustrated with anything, or has to deal with his sister. He takes it out on me. So I have learned to just let it go. I also have been really tired with a new job, long hours. I get home mid day. He wants to have sex. I am not a mid day sex person. It's rushed because i have to pick D.S from school. Not to mention lately his breath is nasty. Well D.D told me dady used my laptop. I checked failed logins 14 in 1 week. Last 24 hours he has been snappy, and ignores me. Just now accused me of being on f.b to cheat. I know he has past guilt. Is he up to something or paranoid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would confront him about the whole thing. Don't yell though or accuse him of anything or do anything that might start a fight.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Just sit him down and tell him he is being an ass and that is why you are acting the way you are. Cause you do not want to deal with him when he is that way. And about the sex part. The word NO work on my DH.

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If my dh were acting towards me the way you are acting towards your dh I would think that he were cheating. Why would your laptop be password protected? I think it is time you guys sat down together and talked about what is going on between the two of you. He could be cheating or he could recognize the way you are treating him as being signs that you are cheating.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 5:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would tell him exactly how you feel and then hand him the laptop and tell him to search away on it if he wants to. If he actually searches it instead of just trusting you, ask him if he feels stupid after he doesn't find anything on it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sit him down and hash it all out. There's a reason he's checking (in his mind) so find out what it is. But if he's taking crap out on you, he needs to stop and either get help for what's bothering him, or find another outlet to deal with things. My STBX did the same thing, and it mostly came out directed at our son and I couldn't deal with it anymore and didn't want my son to.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010