Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Braking down...can someone please help...

Its 4:30 AM here and im crying and have been for about an hour and a half now.Ill start at the begining of the story. I met a man named Steve and have fallen head over heals SO fast. He means so so so much to me and i really want to be with him. We have unprotected sex three different occasions. The last time we did he busted in me. Supposedly at one point he was told by doctors he couldnt have kids because he was kicked in the balls so hard he peed blood for three weeks. But now he says theres still a chance that i could be pregnant. I now find out about his past and that hes currently depressed. Im trying to help him through it. He is suicidal. He has taken pills and high right now but just fell asleep (not at my house his) I dont know where to turn. Idont know what to do. Can someone help? I just wish he knew how much he really means to me and his little brother and sister who look up to him...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • I was in a relationship with a guy who was suicidal, I thought I could save him. All you can do is be there for him, you can't help him unless he wants to be helped.

    Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • i was texting him trying to talk to him about it and telling him how many people love him and how much he means to me and how his little sister and brother look up to him and love him...but then he texted me saying that he took pills and they were making him tired so he was falling asleep. and i asked him to promise me that he wouldnt do anything stupid but i think he might have fallen asleep

    Answer by MasonsMommyy at 4:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • Can you go check on him? Or have someone go see? You can call 911 and tell them he took pills and that he's suicidal. They'll keep him in the hospital on suicide watch and some counsellors will talk with him and if he wants help, they'll give it.

    Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • Yes I'd call 911. That is the best you can do for now.

    Answer by mollgirl at 6:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • That happened to me with a kid I was dating years back. At one point he called me to go over to his place and I was pissed at him and I didn't want to go there and have him high and try to have sex with me. But he said he cut himself, his eye, and all he could see was blood in his eyes. Well, I called 911. If I even tried to get there, it would have taken time and 911 could have answered quicker.

    Get someone to check on him.

    Answer by rio_burb at 11:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.