If i had unprotected sex 10-11 days before my period is due, is it likely i'll miss my period if pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if u r pregnant, u r gonna miss ur period no matter when u got pregnant.....u might spot a little, and i have heard of some people having their period, but it has to be different than normal.....i just dont see how u can have a full on period when u have a mucous plug closing things in.....just take a test and u will know
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It all depends if your cycle is very regular. Do you know for sure when you ovulate? Are you trying to get pregnant? Everything is different for each woman.
    poohbear1214

Answer by poohbear1214 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes, you are likely to miss your period. Not necessily though. Some people have their period even when pregnant. Take a test. Only have unprotected sex if you are disiring a pregnancy and ready to accept that responsibility.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Most of the time you will miss your period...its abnormal not to...from what ive heard people having their period throughout pregnancy is just some ill myth...but you could have spotting/implantation bleeding if you are actually pregnant.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 9:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I came off my IUD in july and in august had sex a day before and after my period. I was already 12 days late in september and really thought I was preggo, but no. Got my period on the 28th. I guess its just my body trying to readapt with out it. Ugh. And the nurse said I might jsut be late, not preggo necessarily. :(
    dejamanu

Answer by dejamanu at 10:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010