Have They Lost Their Mind?

It amazes me all the diet books, pills, and business set up to "HELP US" loose weight. I've been in some real nightmare programs. All testifing they have the answers! Sometimes I've looked at what they offer and I think "Have they lost their mind?" Do they really believe I'd fall for that scheme? My question is: What diet did you try that didn't work for you?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i agree. most likely they have gone greedy paralyzed with money. so they keep trying to milk those products for what theyre worth. unfortunately everything with weight loss eventually comes back down to a proper balance of healthy eating, exercise not more than you can handle and getting enough R&R. However some people still think there are quick fixes.
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I lost 25 pounds on Nutra system. I gined 40 when I got off.......
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• emilysmom1966, Does that mean to keep the weight off you'd have to stay on their program the rest of your life? What made the biggest difference in looseing it with them than without?
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010