If someone was giving away a Envelope filled with Free Stickers Would you take it?

I have a business and sometimes I give away free items and free mystery boxes just because. It helps with the Business. So I was going to be mailing out Free Stickers next week and wanted to know How many would respond to the Word FREE! Please let me know your input!

pumpkindreams

Asked by pumpkindreams at 5:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would :D
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 6:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If it came in the mail, I would keep the stickers and give them to the kids.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes I was going to send them in the mail to who ever wanted some.
    pumpkindreams

Comment by pumpkindreams (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Ha, I first read it as free Snickers and thought, won't they melt or get squished? lol Yes, stickers would be a cute idea and a great attention grabber:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would give the stickers to my grandchildren if they were child oriented. But, I do not know why that would require a response. If you are just going to mail them out why do I need to respond? If you are mailing one thing and I have to respond for you to send the stickers, NO I probably would not respond. For me they would have to be fantastic stickers and lots of them.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I meant how many of you would respond to the word FREE. People in this world say there is No such thing as Free. I say there is. Lots of things in this world are free with no catch. My stickers and Mystery Boxes are one of those types of FREE things in this world.
    pumpkindreams

Comment by pumpkindreams (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You said that you have a business, so I'm assuming that your stickers would be advertising for the business (or hoping to get business from the stickers in some way).......... So, you wanting customers for your business is "the catch." There is no such thing as a free lunch. It's an economic theory.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would. My son loves stickers.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Do the stickers have anything to do with your business??? Like do you sell scrapbooking items....meaning giving away stickers that will entice people to buy more? I know stickers are inexpensive and fit in a regular envelope but there should be some sort of gimick to the item. For example, my husband and I own a carpet cleaning business and we give away mini 2 ounce bottles of our spot treater when someone signs our mailing list or recommends someone tous.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would! I love free things! lol
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010