TMI for some adult content

What would you think if you did not have any blood clots during your period like you always usually do. Also what would you think if you normally always have your period every 30 but this time around for some reason it was only 21 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• I think I'd be pleased...lol. The less clots seems like a good sign, maybe diet/exercise changes could affect that...but if you're not having pain or anything I'd probably just think maybe your period is getting better 21 day cycles are normal as well and the lack of clots is nothing to get worried about...i usually dont have any.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 9:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• A visit to the Dr is always the right answer on here, but some thoughts... more stress than usual, hormonal changes, exercising more, getting older...
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Ummmm I dont think thats abnormal. Sometimes your body has more to shed that other times just depends on what all has gone on down there LOL. And as for the days its also normal for them to get switched around once in awhile because not each month has 30 or 31 day some have 28 so its never going to be exactly right on all the time. Even me being on the pill with a 28 day cycle mine gets a little confused once or twice a year.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 8:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• how old are you? it could be hormonal changes
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2010