How is it supposed to "feel" when a woman "gets off" or has an orgasm? adult content

So I told my b/f last night that that was the first time he get me off like that and no one else has. I thought it was a compliment but he took it the wrong way. He brought up that he has me SSOO close at times but I push him away. I really don't know why I do other than the fact that I don't know what it's supposed to be like. I've gotten myself off and that feeling is the only feeling I know. The only time I've done it though it when I play with my clit. I just feel bad for my b/f when it comes to this b/c now he feels inadequate. . . .He said that he can tell when I'm almost there b/c I push him away. The reason I do that is b/c I can't take it. Then there are times that I can't relax b/c it feels like I gotta pee. IDK, I'm just confused and I want to try to understand this better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would suggest more foreplay. Before intercourse.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have only gotten off by direct clit stimulation. My dh knows that and its cool..he just plays with me and we use toys :) I would suggest investing in a nice vibrator! WORTH IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sort of like a full body short circuit. I can understand why someone would pull away, because it can be an odd feeling to know you aren't under full control of your own body. You just have to get more comfortable with it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• just remember that orgasms come in all shapes and sizes, the ones I get from my vibrator are different then the ones from the shower head, and those are different from the ones I get from a man. It's about relaxing and learning what gets you off and where you need to be and what you need to be doing..sometimes you might need to use your hand or bring in a toy. Just explain to your bf that while you always enjoy sex you might not always reach that peak, tell him you think you need more practice ;)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Wow, this post sounds like me. I have learned a few things somewhat recently with my body though. I can get off the same was as you, OP. But I have finally figured out that I can orgasm during intercourse, and I never had in my entire life. Not to sound rude, but I thought the issue was me - I had been with enough guys to think I just can't orgasm during sex itself. Some would try to get me to, etc. Figured some women just don't. Well, I am seeing someone now and I actually can feel myself orgasm when he's inside me, and even better...once we got to cum at the same time. I had ALWAYS wanted to feel that! However, the feeling when that happens and when I orgasm from clitoral stimulation are VERY different. My whole body doesn't feel it, mostly just all the sensation is in the lower region only.

rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• theres a difference in everybody but u can enjoy urself without having an orgasm.when having sex with my guy i only had 2 orgasms but when i play with my self i have multiple orgasms.i guess i am just doing something right when i am by my self
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010