can any of this be the reason i have not been able to conceive?

i went to the ER last night and found out i have cyst rupturing and bleeding into my right ovary...not only that..i had acute UTI, cystitis (i don't know what the hell that is..he said something to do with my pelvis) and bacteria vaginosis!!! can any of this be the reason i am having trouble ttc? I am going to see my OB today at 12:30 to get more info..sorry if i ask too many questions regarding this today..my mind is going crazy.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• I don't know about all of it but the cysts sound like something I have except mine aren't rupturing. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and it took me 5 years of trying before I got pregnant. But I would suppose any of it could be the reason....GL at the doctors.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010