How do I work around people that I can't stand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Start looking for another job. In the meantime, meditate, pray, stick to yourself, etc. Do whatever it takes to maintain your sanity until you can escape the madness. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If it's just one...I'd just ignore them. If they talk to me I do the "uh huh,....yea, ok" kinda thing and eventually they'll stop talking to you. Lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i deal with it everday, I just act professional and calm and get through my day. I avoid all personal conversation and stick with work only.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• go to work do your job and leave. thats what i do. you cant take everything personally some people are always just in a bad mood.
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It depends on what the situation is. There is value in every human being. No one is perfect and will get on your nerves at times.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010