Road trips

Who loves road trips? And where would you go?

PackersMamaof4

Asked by PackersMamaof4 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Travel

• We love road trips! We travel all over the place in our RV. Sometimes I feel like we are traveling more than we are home, but we really enjoy it!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We love road trips and hope to see the foliage in western Maryland in a few weeks.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We are thinking about taking a trip to Tenn to see a friend of the family.....

& Im hoping next summer/fall we'll be able to drive out to Az to visit my family.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I used to love road trips until they became a part of my everyday life. We are usually traveling "home" to see family when we go on any trips.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I love road trips. At least twice a year I go up to the Cape with my son to visit family.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't. I have become afraid of being on the road. I prefer my own house, my own bed.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We love to road trip. I usually take the kids from Denver to Los Angeles and back for 3 weeks during the summer. We try to hit favorite spots (Moab, the Grand Canyon, Tuba City) and find new places to see and love.

Just before school started we went on a small Southern Colorado/Northern New Mexico trip. The kids are now in love with Great Sand Dunes national park. They want to go camping there for spring break.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I love to just jump in the car and go but I don't get to do it as often as I'd like.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I LOVE road trips but it will be awhile before I do another one. We did a really long road trip recently (to move) and I don't think I could handle another one so soon, lol! But, I'd love to take a road trip up to Columbus to visit my dad. I haven't seen him since March this year and it was four years before that. I miss my dad.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2010