its been two month since i had my baby i been on depo shot ever since and i am still bleeding when will it stop ?am also getting lots of headache and cant stop eating i get depress because am scare to get really fat because of my eating .should i get off depo?

SHYMILLENIUM

Asked by SHYMILLENIUM at 9:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• I was in the same boat. Get out and take a walk with your child. Get up and do stuff around the house. Talk to your doctor about the headaches. It took me awhile to stop bleeding but it will stop.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Ride it out and take something else. Check with your Doctor to see what they can give you to stop the bleeding.
    Call your Doctor.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• GET OFF.... I was on that shot and gained 50lbs like it was nothing! I got so down and out and just didn't care about nething nemore. So I would say stay far far far away from the DEPO shot.
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• The depo is horrible, I would stop.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sorry to say, I haven't heard many good things about the Depo. Mainly issure with weight gain. Definitely talk to your dr about current issues and other options!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010