can you not have a c section while pregant with twins??

as everyone knows, i am 16 and pregant with 2 babies. but is there i way i could deliver without c section so i could be back in school faster....(i know what the other way 2 deliver is called, but my school wont let me post it cuz it has da v word in it lol)

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "you keep asking the same questions. Please read the answers of your other question, so you dont need to ask the same over and over again. "

Come on.... this doesn't need to be said. She's YOUNG and having TWO babies!!! Give her a break.
    All I can say to you Mommy, is remember that Kids are a blessing no matter how hard it will be. Just remember you can get through it. Get your diploma and finish school, that's something you can do for those kids. You might have a hard road to haul but don't let people drag you down.

Your delivery will go fine, don't worry. the doc. will take care of you twins whether it's a c-section or not. C-sections aren't horrible, I'm going on number 3! :) Keep your head up.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you keep asking the same questions. Please read the answers of your other question, so you dont need to ask the same over and over again.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Of course it's possible to have twins without a C-section! Every delivery is different and your doctor will have to decide what is best for you. Plus, even if you plan a "normal" delivery, things happen and you may still have to have an emergency c-section.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• YES!!! I know plenty of Mom's of Twins who didn't need a c-section! Just push the issue to your OB, unless they really tell you to have a c-section then you should go with it... sometimes one is breech and you have to have a c-section
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Push for it. you might have to shop around for a Doc., or better yet a midwife Good luck.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I just want to let you know--I know a c-section sounds scary, but I've had both. A C-section and then a vaginal. Your doctor may have a valid reason for wanting you to have a c-section.
    woodswalker

Answer by woodswalker at 4:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Don't you think that maybe you should be using better use of your time at school? You have asked a ton of questions and several of them are the same.
    Anonymous

• Just because you are having twins, doesnt mean you are having a c-section... is this something your doc told you, or someone else?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008