Do you listen to the F U Song with your kids in the car?

Its a really catchy song. I like it. But I Never listen to it when my boys are in the car. I just do not want my boys acting silly at school and start singing, I'm Like F U and a F U Too. They LOVE the I wanna be a Billionaire song. And the biggest reason is the SO FRIGGIN BAD part. They sing that part the loudest. I told them that is part of the song so its ok, but you are not to use that word when you are talking to someone. Its like when they watched an animal show on tv with their dad and they learned about Jackass Penguins. For days they said "Remember the Jackass Penguins" (Look them up.) BOYS!!! So, What do you think of the song?

eluc

Asked by eluc at 9:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't listen to that type of music... do it isn't an issue for me. But I try not to listen to any songs with words that my kids can't sing along with. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my sons favorite song is by Korn..the lyrics are "shut up..shut up..shut up or i'll fuc* you up"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think that kids should at times and in different ways be exposed to all different words and taught which are good and bad for them to say. If not the first time they hear it from someone else they are gonna think its ok and not understand why they are gettting in trouble for saying them.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't know the song, so I guess my answer is no : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• we only listen to CDs with the kids in the car thanks to the radio and their crappy choice of overly sexy songs. I wouldn't let my kids listen to anything that I don't want them repeating so the F U song is for sure out of the question in our house around kids.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2010