which child was your hardest delivery?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 10:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• My last one he tore me inside out !
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My second, his head was HUGE!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well delivery wasn't hard for either (both c/s) but my second was malpositioned so when preterm labor kicked in at 32wks like it did with my first, there was nowhere to go since he was stuck under my hip bone. I contracted every 7-15 minutes around the clock for 8wks. Being in labor for 8wks suuuuucks.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My 2nd was the hardest. I have 3 girls my first the labor was easy and was only 5 hours. My last DD was only 9 hours and not too bad either. However, our 2nd DD was the biggest and I was in labor for 27+ hours, i got an epidural but i felt her come out very painful and i had to have a episiotomy(sp).
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my first! ( of 5) he was terrible! I was n labor not chaging from 2 cm, for at least 2 days, and the hospital wouldnt take me! I didnt sleep, eat, or anything! I was in full blwn labor pains! It was trrible! Te rest were quick, not very much pain, and enjoyable!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My last. I had to have labor induced and then wouldn't dilate past 4. They started inducing at 9:00am and she wasn't born till 7:00pm. My pains were so hard and close together they had to go inside of me and put a monitor in the top of her head because her heart rate was not coming back up between contractions. They were getting ready to do a c-section when I had to push. She was born natural with no pain meds. She was my smallest baby.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 10:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My second the pushing stage was the most difficult because she was posterier. The first transition was the most difficult since my water broke and I had "dry labor" that hurt worse. Both were unmedicated and intervention free births.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My 2nd, his shoulder was stuck behind my pelvic bone..and it was sooo hard getting him out!!
    blueeyedbabyz

Answer by blueeyedbabyz at 10:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My second so far. He was induced and i had the worst labor pains ever with him, other than that tho they have all seemed to go fairly good. My scariest however was my last.,... i didnt know i was in labor until i started to bleed so i was scared of the worst possible things going on.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My first for sure! Waaaay back in 1986. No such thing as an epidural, back and butt labor I thought was going to kill me for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010