PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! If you believe in ghosts

PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING IIF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY. (my SO already thinks Im crazy because he does not believe!) that being said, I live with my mother for the time being. I moved in shortly after her boyfriend passed away in her home. The past 2 weeks. things have been happening. My SIL is also living there. she told me about a dream she had where the house was on fire and a demon was holding the door shut and was laughing as we all burned. the day before yesterday, I was home alone with my son and I had just layed him down for a nap. I went to the other side of the house in the kitchen and was cleaning when I heard a blood curling scream from a child! I ran into my room to check on my son. He was sound asleep just the way I left him. Last night I was sleeping in my bed and my son wa in my arms and he was laying on his tummy. I had layed a tall clothes basket next to the bed with a pillow over it just in case

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 10:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• he was to wiggle out of my arms. I had just fell asleep and had a dream someone was taking him away from me and I couldnt see their face. just then, my son was ripped from my arms onto the floor!!! 3 FEET AWAY FROM OUR BED!!! NOWHERE NEAR THE BASKET I PLACED RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!! I am SICK AND TIRED of this thing messing with my family!!! My SO wont believe me and if you are coming on to call me crazy or a bad mom I have heard everything so just leave me alone. To the believers, how do I get rid of this thing!!? I am a Christian person and I tried blessed olive oil and prayed the thing out, but it just eemed to piss it off more! HELP ME PLEASE!!! What can I do to get this demon to leave me and my son alone!?
    Alysia_Moore

Comment by Alysia_Moore (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Don't they say you're supposed to confront the ghost and tell it to leave you alone?
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• oh I did, it just REALLY PISSED it off. I did last night and thats what happened!
    Alysia_Moore

Comment by Alysia_Moore (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would call my pastors and the prayer team at my church and have them come and pray for cleansing of the house and anoint your door posts.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 10:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-a-ghost.htm
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I saw a show once you were suppose to light white candles and tell it to go with God.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I go to a Lutheran chuch and all they will tell me is that my SO and I are not married yet and b*tch me out about living together. trust me, I have tried.
    Alysia_Moore

Comment by Alysia_Moore (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Show the demon or spirit you are not afraid and it will leave you alone.

Answer by older at 10:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You NEVER challenge an evil entitiy. It makes it more angry. You need a priest or a pastor who can cleanse your home. They don't have to be Lutheran. Do what you have to do. I have been through this, I actually saw my friend physically beat by something that wasn't there. A spirit and a demon are different. If you can't tell the difference don't mess around. Contact a Paranormal Research Group in your area. They can investigate and get more answers and possible solutions for you. Just look them up online. Also, look up Lorraine Warren, she is a world reknown demonologist and has tons of valuable info.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2010