Anything to help plz.

If u do not agree with this plz do not post.. At 35 weeks my labor was stopped and since then (now 37 weeks and 4 days) i have been in having labor pains but they do not progress my cervix. The doc said on monday that the baby and my body are ready that anyday is likely but nothing is happening. My husband is in the military and has missed all 3 of our other kids delivery. On the 6th he has eye surgery and will be blind for about a week or maybe even longer. Any ideas on how i can get my body to progress... Hy hubby is really upset about possibly missing his last childs birth.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You COULD be 37 weeks. Ultrasounds can be off by a couple weeks so if it is, you would only be 35 weeks. I wouldn't push it since it could be another 5 weeks until you deliver anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Exercise. Go for walks, clean house etc. Physical activity should help progress. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think she was saying she is 37 almost 38 but they stopped her labor I've heard ppl who's labor gets stolpped go late and sometimes need induced...I'm not an expert but maybe you'll go late and his vison. Will be back trust me I know military drs and they will keep puttting off your date even if youre a week late if they can otherwise walk a lot and go on a hay ride or something bumpy lol a labor ball broke my water but I had had a slow leak for 11 hrs prior gl:)
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2010