Hey there. I'm a mom of a three year old looking for second income. Something that is flexible. Does anyone have any ideas

I live in NYC and have availability on Wednesday, Thursday, and some Friday evenings

diane10382

Asked by diane10382 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• If you feel froggy then jump. lol If your in the mood then DO IT! lol
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Restaurants are usually flexible with schedules, plus the tips are pretty good.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I sell avon it easy just hand out books, place order online and deliver. I always do it through the holiday season, I make more money and get a discount on gifts. It only costs 10 dollars to start and they give you books to hand out and samples. Good luck at whatever you do!
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 4:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Well what are you looking for? What are you passionate about? Check out my page for a great opportunity even if it isn't what your looking for I wish you good luck! Take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm an all natural gourmet candles distributor. I could send you some information if you would like. Also check out my sites I would love to answer any questions.
    www.awakening4u.com
    www.wealthwithcandles.com/awakening4u?more?
    ilese
    ilese

Answer by ilese at 5:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I work for Ameriplan and also with natural products. Feel free to check out my webpage and let me know if you have any questions!
    www.enjoyingmytime.com
    www.iboplus.com/micu
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I work for an online search company called ChaCha. You work from home and don't need any special equipment. There are no set hours and you work as little or as much as you want. If you love learning new things and searching the web it's a perfect job.

I'm already up to almost $500 for the month of October working just 2-3 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.

Please come and check out our group here.

rachellynn81

Answer by rachellynn81 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am involved with the wellness industry. I was working 40 to 60 hours a week away from home, had some life changing events, so started looking for other avenues of income. I found 2 companies that are amazing, offer healthy products (1 each) and amazing compensation. Now I am in the office 16 hours a week, the rest of the time at home, while my son is at school, I work on my home opportunities. I have a great team that helps me build and to succeed. I am happy knowing that these products are helping people be healthy, energetic, and supplementing their incomes. They have more than met my income expectations. Visit my page, ask questions, I love to share.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I do lots of things in my spare time. Too many to list. So, I created a website! Check it and see what you think: http://www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Good luck in your search!

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008