what do you think is an approiate time for anyone to have sex??

i was just wondering becuase people have so many diffrent wonderful opions!! please answer and include both for male and femaile

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love morning sex...At least I used to...Now I love it whenever I can get it!! lol
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Whenever he/she is ready.
    Anonymous

• like for a couple??
    anytime during the day!!! or night :)
    Anonymous

• I pick afternoon.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Any time!
    Anonymous

• well, if you have kids, anytime you can get away from them, or have something occupy them while having a quickie. that and after they go to bed.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think readiness for kids and sex are the same. You will never completey be ready for consequences of either both physically or emotionally, but both are completely rewarding and if anyone truly waited until they were completely ready there would probably be a lot less of both!!!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My hubby and I wait until everyone else in the house is settled down for the night before having fun. Or if we're really horny we'll go take a shower together and he'll bend me over. Hee hee I love him!! I can't wait for him to get home!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Well, I was ready the first time (with my hubby when we were dating) because I felt like we were going to be together for a long time. I felt the time was right and I felt he was the right man to give my virginity to. He felt the same. He didn't want to have sex until he got married but he felt it was right with me. And we DID end up married!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I like morning sex. :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008