Fibromyalgia?

I've had this since I was pregnant with my 2nd...he is now 2 years old. I do not want to take pain meds, because it interferes with my ability to function with my children.
Anyone know "natural" remedies that work? I also have a hypothyroid, if that helps?

blueeyedbabyz

Asked by blueeyedbabyz at 10:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• http://www.savella.com/fibromyalgia-treatment.aspx
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have tried both Cymbalta and Savella..neither seem to help.
    blueeyedbabyz

Comment by blueeyedbabyz (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Chinese medicine. I do acupuncture every week and nothing has worked better.
    I am afraid of needles and most of the time I can't even tell he's putting them in.

I say do some research and find someone good and get on it!
    Chinese medicine often has a way of helping with things that western med has no clue about.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have a sight from a medical book that suppose to help that www.arthritis.org or 1-800-568-4045. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• http://www.holisticonline.com/remedies/cfs/fib_herbal.htm has a huge list of supplements and herbs to try for different symptoms. I have it bookmarked on my computer and am planning on trying them out myself (I've had fibro and chronic fatigue syndrome for 15 years).
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i would see a chiropractor and an acupuncturist, and also examine your diet. google natural cures for fibro, and natural remedies for fibro.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2010