Is there any Oklahoma Moms?

Hello Ladies My name is Patsy, I am 26 years old, I live on the NW side of OKC. I am looking to make new friends in Oklahoma City, I use to live in Kingfisher, OK and moved to OKC about 4-5 yrs ago and it's as if I have absolutely no friends and we all know everyone needs friends! All My friends have either moved or got married. I really just wish I knew more ladies in OKC and maybe could get together with and have a night out away from reality lol I could really use a break :)

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Go to your Moms tab and do a search by location. You can also go to your Groups tab and click Find Groups and then searh by location there, too. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sorry, I'm in Fort Worth, TX, but we do go to Oklahoma a lot to gamble ;-) Good luck with your search though!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2010