how can i find my babys father

kieariaj

Asked by kieariaj at 10:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• You're not giving enough info. Do you know his name? Or do you know he's one of a couple potential daddies? If you know his name, do a google search, or a white pages search. If you don't, but know who were candidates, try a paternity test. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Hire a private investigator? IDK I have not inquired any thing like this and am not talking bad about you I just dont know how to answer other than what I have said. Sorry GL and BUMP
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• if you are talkin DNA wise then you can call a DNA lab and ask any potential men to take the test, and if you are talking about him just up and leaving and you know who he is then you can file for child support and they will try to find him for you! Good Luck! Keep us posted!
    Mommi2KnQ

Answer by Mommi2KnQ at 10:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Is it you that wants to know who your daddy's baby is or is your child asking, ''who's my daddy?'' You really got to sit back and start retracing your steps... Then depending what State you live in - get a DNA test. Good luck...
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• google?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Why did you wait until you had a teenager to find your child's father?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010