All Stars.

I remember wearing them when I was a kid back in the 80s.. Then I remember tham getting out of style when I was a teen in the 90s.. Now everybody's crazy about them all over again!! Fashion DOES recycle, doesn't it?

mygirlpaige

Asked by mygirlpaige at 10:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think they ever went out, but they are bigger now. Now they are big for little girls. They used to be just for rebel teens.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Are you talking about chucks they never went out of style.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yea, if you're talking about Chucks, then they never went out of style. Converse have been in style since they're creation in .. 1918 I believe it was. I might be wrong on that date. They started out as basketball shoes and then they because more of a Punk/Grunge style, now they're still more for the punk/grunge, but have become more mainstream as of late. They filtered into other styles, but never technically went out of style.

Although, you are right that trends and fashions do recycle. Though kids these days have no idea that NOTHING is new anymore. They think every new fashion is brand new as they're wearing white washed jeans and bulky plastic neon jewelry. Silly kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2010