Why would you vote for OBama in 2012?

Please be specific so we can understand your reasoning

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NO!
    He's an orginizer, a rallier, but not a leader. He doesn't know how to use the power he has for anything. He is completely clueless as to how to run a country, let alone how to even vote on important issues. I seriously cannot wait until the dingbat is out of office.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I agree with everything JazzlikeMraz said, here's a vote up :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I didn't the first time, and won't this time. I'm going to just speak generally here though because I don't want to hit my archives to find all the specific things that are corrupt here.

He has proved to be exactly what I was afraid he would be. He is not a leader, he is a smoother. He has friends in high but very dangerous places. He did not have the experience to do this job, and his visions for our nation are not complimentary to our constitution and what our founding fathers had in mind for our lives and freedom.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• why would i vote for him in 2012? well, there's always the chance i suffer a terrible fall and part of my brain is damaged, to where my synapses no longer connect neurons..at that point, i don't think i'd be a responsible voter.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Depends on the decisions he makes in the next 2 years and the opposition presented. I will not vote for an extreme social conservative. I refuse to endorse the government legislating morality.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• What about the decisions he has made in the first 2 yrs? That's not enough for you? You gotta either love it or hate it by now.
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Probably. We share similar ideals and political philosophy...i don't think i need to list the fundamental differences between democrats and rebublicans to be clear, we all know what they are.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Nope Steph- I am not knee-jerk. Does your work place terminate people before their probation period ends? Does your child's school fail students before the end of the term? Besides, who knows who the opposition will be- I'll wait to decide until all the variables are known-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Why would you vote for OBama in 2012?

If ACORN kidnapped me, brainwashed me??? That is the only circumstance I can possibly think might lead me to vote for this inexperienced political puppet....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Because he is a Democrat, and I would never, ever vote for a Republican. And, because I think he is a doing the best that he can.
    piscesmommy123

Answer by piscesmommy123 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2010