Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3x5 photos?

My husband needs a few for work and it does not seem like a typical size so I was wondering if any Mommas might know where to go to get them?


Asked by Melbornj at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 41 (131,608 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Print them from your computer.

    Answer by at 8:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

  • cvs, sams club they are a standard size or if you print them just cut down the image to 3x5

    Answer by pbilotti at 12:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • Actually I have been to Walmart, Fred Meyer, CVS and Walgreen and said at one time they were a standard size but they are unable to print them now. They all suggested that I print them in the larger size and cut them down.

    Comment by Melbornj (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

  • I usually print them off at either CVS or Wal-Mart. They give you the option for the size that you want them printed out for.

    Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • It's a very typical size. And the above ladies are right. You can go to just about any store and get them made. If you lived in Alaska, I'd suggest, Walgreens or Fred Meyer

    Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

Next question in Hobbies & Crafts

Next question overall (Entertainment)
What's your favorite TV Show?