How long is your daughter's hair?

What color? And what's your length and color?

pipermomofash

Asked by pipermomofash at 11:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is reaching my back and my daughter's is reaching her shoulders.
    pipermomofash

Comment by pipermomofash (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• oh and she's natural blond. I'm just blond!!
    pipermomofash

• My daughter is 7. Her hair is almost to her waist. She has "Marsha Brady" straight, shiny, honey colored hair. I wish I had it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My daughter's hair is a little past her ears and she has bangs that stop above her eyebrows. It's a blonde color, but sometimes looks red.

My hair is about midways down my back. It's hard to describe the color because it's so many. It's natural. It's kind of a light brown/dirty blonde mixture and sometimes looks red, especially in the sun.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My daughter is 2 btw.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We both have blond hair. He's is just below the shoulders and mine is just above my weist.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My hair is dark brown, straight with a little wave.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Oh, my daughter is 5.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• well shes only 2 months. she was born with a full head of thick blonde hair about and inch and a half long and its still about the same. i think on the top back of her head its grown longer
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Hers is light brown and a little below her shoulders, she is almost 3. I don't know how people keep their daughter's hair really long, everything with her hair is such a fight, from washing it to coming it to putting it up and it has to be put up or at least clipped back all the time or it will all go straight into her face like Cousin It.
    Mine is also brown and probably similar length. But our hair type is a little different, hers is straight and mine is wavy, mine is always parted in the middle or a little to the side and hers won't part except way over to one side or the another because of her cowlicks in the back.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2010