How are getting by these days???

Everyday my company is down sizing or cutting corners, anyone having to cope with this?? I cant cut my hours, i rely on them to much....

Sorry for the spelling...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't spend money like I used to and cook more at home we harldy go out to eat that much .I buy the necesities I need and that's it plus I have a closet of soap.lotions,perfumes etc that will last me for seven months when I buy I buy in bulk .We live fine.
    Anonymous

• no, I dont have that problem. I fired my boss and work for myself now.
    I hope you can find a solution.
    myboys3home

Answer by myboys3home at 4:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I suppliement my hubbies income with Tupperware. I also found a GREAT new place to go grocery stopping called Price Rite and I ONLY go to the store once every 2 weeks.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My company is doing the same - it is reality - I only go into the office 16 hours a week now - spend most of my time with my son, and when he is at school I work on my home financial opportunities - I got involved with 2 different networking companies about 8 months ago - i love it. I have a great team that helps me to build my businesses and i know the 2 products i promote are helping people to be healthy, energetic, and supplementing their incomes to help out in these lean times.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I help supplement my husband's income by earning money online. This is free and legitimate.  If you have questions let me know.  http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 6:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I sell herbalife and my husband's job in the military is pretty secured. I'm a collection rep for a credit union that isn't going anywhere anytime soon. My jobs pretty secure. The worse the econmy. The better my job prospects
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm getting by the Grace of God.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2008