baby shower

i am picking out gifts for my baby shower and have all the essentials down but am wondering if there is anything special that moms have used that isnt on the list of usual stuff?

tburton85

Asked by tburton85 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have always tried to get things that baby needs that no one ever thinks of like,diapers,lotion,shampoo,baby nail clippers,baby mittens so face won't get scratched,baby wipes for changing diapers,baby lullabye cd's. Also a baby dirty diaper garbage can,scented dirty diaper bags so the smell stays inside the bag. What do u think?? let me know. I have been to alot of baby showers and these r the things that nobody seems to get. I have been the only one to buy things like these. Also baby hair brush,
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• As long as you have the essentials everything else is just extra stuff that's convinient.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010