• In the Spotlight:

I'm due on Sunday and (WAY TMI) ... am I in labor?? adult content

I was cleaning about 2 hours ago and I suddenly felt wet down there - I went to the bathroom and in my panties was SO much discharge - and there was more when I wiped, it was yellowish, no blood or anything.
Anyway now i'm feeling serious back pressure and some cramping (not too painful, not timable) - labor or not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you might be. Call your Dr. and hold on for a ride of your lifetime. To bad there is no getting off.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sounds like the beginning of labor. Congrats!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Have you lost your mucus plug yet? Might just be that if not, but if you're still having the cramps, and they're coming and going, then you might be in labor.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• sounds like you have lost your plug..... the mucus membrane that is what puts you in labor :) GL and let us know how it goes!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It's probably your mucus plug. I lost mine 3 months before I had my baby. Everytime I would get cramps I'd lose a little more. It's your body getting ready. Can't really say if this is it for sure, BUT you will know within the next 24 hours won't ya! Good luck!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Definitely sounds promising. Good time to eat, drink and relax for a bit. You could have just over exerted yourself while cleaning.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010