decorate?

do you decorate your house for halloween?

MommyRat

Asked by MommyRat at 11:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• Yep! We've had our house decorated for a few weeks now. We have a few spooky window clings up on the front windows, a black cat hanging on our front door, a few fall leaf garlands strung across the porch, two pumpkinds hanging on the side of the house, a glow-in-the-dark skeleton hanging from the roof of our porch, a skeleton fence going along the walkway of our porch and spiders and ghosts hanging in the big Oak Tree in front of our house. We want to do a small graveyard, but we have to figure out where we want to put it first.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• ooohh you should post a pic!
    MommyRat

Comment by MommyRat (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Nope.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Inside and Out, sure do.....Thats a big part of the fun of having kids, giving them the magic and wonder of holidays.....my son made orange and black construction paper garland for the mantle yesturday
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sure, why not? My mother always decorated for every holiday and it is something that I do for my family. I have fond memories of this tradition growing up and it is something I want to continue to do for my family and pass on.
    gardenrosalie

Answer by gardenrosalie at 8:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I started 2 weeks ago... just put together the tombstones and tested my new blow up...
    I will have the whole house completely done by mid week next week....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2010