Do you feel like all people do on facebook is brag?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• No. And if they do, why not. I don't think most people get enough recognition for what they do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• not all brag
    some NAG

i have seen too many people expressing their anger at someone else
    and not saying who it is

i hardly ever go on anymore
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't see bragging too much. Then again I think that if someone is proud of something I think they should be able to express it because like jademom said most people dont get enough recognition for what they do. The people that drive me nuts are the ones that complain all the time and that is mostly because I believe that if you think your life sucks the only person that can change it is yourself. But that is just what I think :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 12:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I visit and leave.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't see it very often but I dont mind when I do. I would rather see that then "FML" all the time. Man, I hate that abbreviation more than any other.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• why is it when people talk about good things going on in their lives they are 'bragging'?
    I hear of people complaining all the time about the letters they get at holidays because they think it's people just bragging.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• why would you care if people brag?
    Anonymous

• I dont think it is bragging. people are just excited about the good things they are having go on in life and they want to share it with the people that they think care about them.
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Nope.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I do a little of anything on there- my update, brag, complain, etc. Life has its ups and downs and it gets reflected sometimes on ur FB status updates.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 1:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010