Its Friday what are u doing today?

Hey what is everyone doing on this Friday? i am going out job hunting wish me luck!!!

Geunie0x1091

Asked by Geunie0x1091 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm at my job, on my lunch break and trying to keep my lunch down. Damn morning sickness sucks.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I do wish you luck with that!! I'm actually at work now so I'm looking forward to the weekend !
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 11:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• good luck job hunting.i am off today from my job and its friday and i have no kid today so its play time for me run around the house naked if i want....................jk.maybe a movie and pizza will be good for me
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Good luck... My daughter & i are going shopping for art supplies ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Going shopping for the Shakira concert!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my daughter is staying home with her daddy and i'm taking a road trip with one of my best friends to Ghostbuster tour in Mass. one of my fav bands, Eyes Set To Kill, is playing
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My son has speech therapy and after that it is back to the fair for another 4 hours. It only lasts for 4 days, Sunday is the last day.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I am planning on playing with the kids, cleaning house, taking my son to his kindergarden soccer game tonight and maybe a movie night with hubby.
    beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 12:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I just finished cleaning out the litter box and pulling the trash. I'm doing laundry and I also just finished sweeping the floors. The only thing left to do is finish laundry and put it all away, vacuum my bedroom and make lunch. A fairly easy day. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I did lessons with girls, we baked cookies, we went to the park, did some grocery shopping. Now my DD is sleeping & I'm one here...I miss my SO, I can't wait for him to come home!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2010