when and how did you move your child from the crib to a bed and what kind of bed did you go to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter went in a toddler bed at about 2 1/2 years. We let her pick her bed out, to make sure everything was okay w/her.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Both my girls were just a couple of months over two. There crib changes into a toddler bed. They had no problems at all.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• When my son was about 18 months old we transitioned him to a toddler bed. Luckily we had a crib that easily transitioned to a toddler bed by just taking off the front panel and adding little safety rails.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 12:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My son has one of the 4 in one cribs so all I had to do was take the front bar off and turn it into a day bed. I changed him over to that about a week ago. He is 15 months now and he is doing great with it. I wanted to put him in the toddler bed before he figured out how to crawl out of his crib because i didnt want him to get hurt trying or learn how to climb over the baby gate lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010