poopoo and potty training

my 2yo daughter just mastered going peepee on the potty but she hasnt pooped in a couple days. how long is to long? she usually has one every morning. im guessing she doesn't want to have an accident in her panties so she hasn't gone, so i have her in a diaper right now (she still tells me she has to go peepee) and am hoping she gots today\
anyone else had this problem? we've let her eat lots of fruit and shes drinking diluted apple juice...

ekh2010

Asked by ekh2010 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine will pee in the potty and only poop in her diaper. She wears a diaper at night and for nap. I have no answers on how to fix this. So sorry so here is a bump.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've heard that's normal.. just keep trying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• at first my 2 yr old was the same way. when i asked her doctor she told me to put her in a pull up and tell her that if she has to poop that she can go in her pull up. that you would rather her go on the potty but going in the pull up is ok. when i got home i put her in a pull up and told her this. she kept asking me mommy its ok to poop in my pull up and i would say yes and she did. she did this a couple times and has also had like 2 accidents in her undies but now she goes poop on the potty all by herself. she says her belly hurts and than after she goes she says her belly doesnt hurt anymore. just hang in there. she will get use to it. make sure she goes atleast once a day or every other day.
    lyricsmommy08

Answer by lyricsmommy08 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Probably normal, but if she is often going several days in between, call her pediatrician.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 10:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010