PAIN IN THE VAGINA???

I HAVE THIS URGE TO PEE ALL THE TIME BUT WHEN I GO IT BURNS AND JUST MAKES ME WANT TO PEE MORE BUT I CAN'T. IT HURTS MORE WHEN SITTING DOWN THAN STANDING UP. DONT HAVE INSURANCE AND CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE I DONT DRIVE OR HAVE ANYONE THAT CAN....CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Health

• Sounds like a UTI, you'll need antibiotics. You can try cranberry juice, but it may not work.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Sounds like a unary tract infection/kidney. Get %100 cranberry juice. with no insurance? Check at a real health food store, tell them whats going on. Thats what I do. I have no insurance either
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree with prettyrayray thta what it sounds like to me, and yeah you need antibiotics, try cranberry juice, hope you get better, Good luck!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 4:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It is a UTI... I've only had it once and it progressed to even having blood in the urine only after one day of having it. You REALLY need to get antibiotics for it.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE PAIN?????
    Anonymous

• Drink lots of water and cranberry juice and they even have pills of cranberry at walmart and h.e.b theres one that u take once a day and it takes away all that stinging and burning, i remeber i would go threw that after intercourse or when i wouldnt drink water, so right after taking that pill and a glass of water it would make me go pee and it would feel much better, since i can't swallow pills i would just open the pill and drink the powder of it and it still gave me the same effect. its called "highly concentrated cranberry pills 500 mg" there cheaper than 10 dollars and they last u for a longtime since its only one per day that u have to take. goodluck:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• H.E.B. WHAT'S THAT?
    Anonymous

• That's a grocery store, like walmart, lol:) well we have it here in Texas, I dont know if you have it where you live but if you don't just go to walmart, i'm sure you'll have that store!
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I HAVE THAT STORE BUT IT'S TWO TOWNS OVER AND I CAN'T GET THERE UNTIL I HAVE A RIDE....
    Anonymous

• there is a over the counter med that numbs your tract and turns your pee neon orange but works great. you can get it at wal-mart.
    LandonsMommy405

Answer by LandonsMommy405 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008