Plans for this weekend? What are you going to do?

It is Fall finally here in Georgia and we are going on a family picnic by the lake, high of 75, Yay!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 12:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are going to do Radio Astronomy with my SO and his group of geeky, HAM radio buddies. I am looking forward to it. It involves some camping and I haven't done that since the summer of 98.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My parents are keeping the kids for a few hours tonight so hubby and i can do some shopping and go on a date night we are going out for dinner and drinks at our favorite resturaunt.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• As little as possible. We have been on the go for 6 weeks so if I can get out of something, believe me I will.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well..I am going to do lots of laundry and cleaning & spend time with my baby girls! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well here in Toledo Ohio, finally fall means high of 53 on Saturday lol. So, we are going to the orchard on Saturday, followed by football on the tube and a crock pot of homemade chili and apple cider for dinner. Sunday I am showing a friend how to can apple pie filling. Love the fall!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Bachlorette Party!!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Its supposed to rain this weekend here....BOO!!!! We are picking up my niece to stay the weekend with us so i think we plan on going to the science center and sports works for indoor fun. Sunday we go to church.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My baby shower is this weekend!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 4:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010