Whens the last time.....

...you stepped out of your comfort zone and did something you wouldn't normally do??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nver i would try almost anything once and things I won't try are because I refuse to, example drinking, smoking, drugs, and bad stuff like killings.
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 12:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well i am usualy shy when it comes to getting out of my comfort zone. We where at the lake this summer and i swung from a rope swing for the first time in front of my hubby and a few friends . I know that dosn't sound like a big deal but it was for me . I usualy am the person sitting on the sideline
    Beckcin108

Answer by Beckcin108 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• when I filed for divorce. I was the timid, shy, beaten down wife without a back bone. Well I finally grew one & filed for divorce. That was a long time ago though.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2010